Our technicians hold both public liability and professional indemnity insurance, for both residential and business premises (excludes data loss - it is the customer's responsibility to backup important data).
Davar PC Repair are a small business and we do not charge VAT. This saves home, offices, and businesses 20%.
What To Do Before We Arrive?
In order to help the engineer work quickly and efficiently, and where possible, please do the following before the appointment:
- Have the computer switched on - This will allow the engineer to start work straight away, without having to wait for the computer to boot up.
- Have any installation discs to hand - These maybe recovery discs, drivers discs or installation discs for your software (e.g. Microsoft Office).
- Have any product licenses, keys and activation codes to hand - If the engineer needs to reinstall any software, these activation codes maybe required.
- Have any usernames and passwords to hand - These maybe passwords for your windows user accounts, internet accounts or email accounts.
- Backup your important data - whilst we make every effort to ensure your personal data is safe, we highly recommend you backup your data prior to the appointment.